EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT! KFC CHICKEN SECRET FORMULA DISCOVERED!!
Blend ingredients together for about a minute, make sure it's pulverized into a powder-like substance. Cover your chicken in this and then fry. Best results = Pressure Cooker
KFC Chicken Spices
Ingredients:
* 1 tablespoon rosemary
* 1 tablespoon oregano
* 1 tablespoon ground sage
* 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
* 1 teaspoon marjoram
* 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
* 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
* 3 tablespoons dry minced parsley
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 2 tablespoons garlic salt
* 2 tablespoons onion salt
* 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder or 4 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
* 1 package powdered tomato soup mix
I was going to go to bed early tonight (like 3am-ish). In my last few minutes of bullshitting on the internet before I bid the world adieu, I came across something that didn't got me so excited that sleeping was not a plausible option. It was this alleged KFC chicken recipe. As a man who loves his chicken, I was ecstatic. I had two paragraphs typed up in this blog about how awesome and groundbreaking this was. Here is a snippet.
"Oh my gosh, KFC chicken in my own kitchen, only not old and mass produced! Remember how big of a story it was when Osama died? After this, I don't. Chicken >> evil villain."
Yeah, I was really excited for this post. But then, I decided I should double-check myself. I Googled dat shit.
http://www.google.com/search?q=kfc+chicken+recipe&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Google is such a buzzkill sometimes (though it did save me some embarrassment). I hadn't been this disconcerted, disappointed, and just let down since that time the Twins got swept in the playoffs. No not that time. No, not that time either. No! The other time. Yes, that one. Or the others, too, they meet qualifications.
iTunes update: 829 songs. I got up an hour earlier today so I could spend some time working on my music library, but I ended up reading for a few hours instead. Let this be a lesson any kids out there, reading books is a waste of time. You could be doing something so much productiver and awesomer with your time.
Good night/morning, whichever you consider it to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xIXx-sa0S0 (For the love of all that is holy, just listen to the song, don't watch the video. You can thank me later."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShdwgIoIKpU
I think I may have already posted this song earlier, but I can't stop listening to it, so a double-post is warranted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwSAh66ESk8
Anything the Kickdrums touch turns to a sweet remix.
No comments:
Post a Comment