Friday, June 10, 2011

I just started a blog.

This morning in the shower I thought to myself that I update my Facebook status a lot, like a bunch more than most people do. Does this make me obsessed with people always seeing my name in their news feeds? Do I talk too much? Do I think I have more cool things to say than I actually do? Meh, those are all too self-loathing for me. I decided that I like to document my thoughts. I feel as though I think of some cool shit. Maybe others would think it's cool too. If they don't, then whatever, I would get to look back at the cool shit I thought of. From here I decided that I should go out and buy a diary. But diaries are for little girls, so I would have to call it a journal. But I hate writing and my handwriting sucks anyway. Half the stuff I would write down would be illegible. Plus writing takes too long. I type much faster. So I just let that thought go for the day. When I got home from another long night in the SpeeDee Delivery warehouse, I realized that the answer I was looking for was as simple as starting a blog. I am always looking for excuses to spend more hours on the internet anyway, blogging could be my thing.

So here I am. This is my first blog post (except for a few that I had to do for my FTS fall of freshman year, but those don't count. I plan on just writing down random thoughts, stories, or just anything that I think is cool that I come across during my days. Want to hear a story? OK.

At work tonight, I received a cage full of baby ferrets. Who the hell sends ferret babies in the mail? That seems like it should be protected under some sort of PETA act or something. Baby ferrets are quite entertaining though, even if they are in a sealed cage. I have another thought/story! This entry is getting longer than I planned.

People send a lot of flowers in the mail. I load/unload/sort dozens of boxes of flowers every night. I had a sad moment the other night while loading a truck with a shit ton of flowers. I thought to myself "I wish I had a girl to send flowers to.." I got all depressed and stuff for a few minutes, but I don't really dwell much on anything, so it was a fleeting melancholy. Before work I was remembered this brief feeling of loneliness and decided to do something about it. I googled "send flowers in the mail" and searched for some flowers. I sent them to a friend. On Tuesday, one lucky girl will be the beneficiary of my woebegone. But I'm not really sad. But I do feel pretty well about myself right now.

Three more things for the night/morning:

1)
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-g3hMBF35cNY/Te4r_D3MXpI/AAAAAAAAEMk/rcOe-TkgTW0/ThomasSedinHit2.gif

I hate the Canucks a lot. And Timmy T is a boss.

2) I saw Lebron before the game asked him for a dollar and he gave me 75 cents, I asked him where's the rest? He said, "I don't have a 4th quarter."

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmk55vwoEN1qjxqawo1_500.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmk4ymhmE91qch4l4o1_500.jpg

Lebron sucking when it matters most makes me happier than a pig eating bacon.

3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShdwgIoIKpU

I just like this song a lot. Skyzoo is legit, just downloaded some of his music the other day, and it is worth your time to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment