So amidst my night of hiding from storms and chauffeuring Tu Tran around to find an extra set of keys for her car that wasn't locked, I had a Grapeade craving. Who doesn't get those right?
I mean everyone loves Arizona's. It's not only a great value with it's unbelievable volume, but it tastes oh so good. They are all good in their own way, but I don't think any sane person would ever argue anything but Grapeade be the best flavor. And I wanted one a lot. So I went to get one.
The first gas station on highway 15 was closed. At 9:58pm. What kind of gas station is closed this early? How annoying. The second gas station was Little Dukes connected to Coborns. The grocery store didn't have it, the gas station didn't have it. They had lots of Arizonas, but there were no Grapeades.
Two more gas stations and a grocery store later, there was no Grapeades to be found.
How do four gas stations and two grocery stores not have the greatest convenience store beverage of all time? The world may never know. From now on, any place without Grapeade will not be getting my business. I'm mad bro.
At least Forrest Gump is on. You can't be crabby and watch Forrest Gump.
On a different note, I have been all over country. As a former self-admitted country hater, I feel much shame for backtracking like this. It's bruising my ego.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GAUgjpDQA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVGw7FbohY4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-dUsh6OT8
Ugh. I hate myself for this post. All this dissonance is making me uncomfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment