Sunday, July 24, 2011

Random observations from a wild weekend

A weekend in Minneapolis with Coby Rowley and Ryan Schmidtman, you can't not have fun (well, unless Ryan flakes last minute, but luckily he didn't this time around). I would give a play-by-play of what happened, but if I were the reader, I would find that incredibly droll, so I'm just gonna write up some random observations from the weekend.


  • What's better than 3rd row Twins tickets behind home plate? Free 3rd row Twins tickets behind home plate.
  • Maybe it's just because I'm a major sports nerd, but what is it about Twins apparel that makes a girl so much hotter? You put a Joe Mauer jersey on a girl and she is automatically a full point hotter. Yeah, low cut shirts and tanks are attractive, they show more skin. But give a girl a Kubel jersey shirt and a pair of shorts and she is instantly more attractive. And then you add in a baseball hat and I be like DAYUM! Twins gear girls, get at it.
  • Incredibly tall high heels at any time when not modeling are a no. Yes this applies to situations such as walking alone in the mall. You'd like to think this would be obvious. You'd like to think...
  • Fedoras are annoying. Just because you wear a fedora, it doesn't mean you're artsier than everyone.
  • I'm not a U2 fan, but sitting outside of TCF Bank Stadium during his concert, with a torrent of rain starting in the middle of "Beautiful Day" was one of the coolest musical experiences of my life.
  • Striped v-neck t-shirts shouldn't be worn by anyone who doesn't sail a ship for a living.
  • Nike is the coolest brand eva.
  • I may have only watched like six episodes, but Entourage is awesome. I have been converted.
  • I hate casinos.
  • I saw a beautiful woman at MOA, but she was with the most jacked black guy I have ever seen, which quickly reverted my wandering eyes back to the road ahead. Was that racist of me? Nope, staying alive > beautiful women.
  • Lastly, I'm gonna go with something obvious, but if you know Coby, he DEFINITELY spits the most game. No doubt.




DISCLAIMER: Take all fashion tips with a grain of salt, as I know dick about fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment