Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cool things.

I'm bored, so here is a list of things that I think in a completely random, non-topical list. Warning, there will be a lot of links, click them, they have candy.

  • Alright, I don't mean to hate on anyone I know or may be friends with, but I definitely mean to hate on some people. I hate photography. I love pictures, but what I really hate is that every asshole with a nice camera thinks they're a photographer. "Here is a pretty sunset" *click*. "Here is a dog and I shot it diagonally!) *click* "Here is an up close picture of a flower" *click* Dude, you aren't a photographer. You are a button clicker. You aren't artsy. You have a nice camera. That being said, if you are a good photographer, you are awesome. This is awesome. This person is an artist. This graph is awesome.
  • Sorry guys, but you know this is true. Annddddddd, now I stop talking about gender on a public forum before I say anything on the record that will be held against me at a later date.
  • Beer is obviously awesome, but innovation is even awesomer.
  • Pranks are awesome.
  • Kickers. Well, specifically Chris Kluwe, who is my hero. The dude is a bonafide nerd making millions to kick a football. For example, this Twitter is @chriswarcraft. He plays Warcraft. He reads crime novels. He punts a football. He roasts internet douche bags. I want to be this man. In fact, this is his most recent tweet "I give Cowboys vs. Aliens 5 totally random hummingbirds out of 10 offensively racist Harrison Fords. "
  • I'm not sure if I have posted this before, but this is really, really funny.
  • I like cats. Some people don't. Some people feel like they need to hate on cats in order to show how much they love dogs. But I like both cats and dogs. I especially like long cats. The longer the cat the better. Needless to say, I like this cat (you might need to click on it to zoom).
  • But coolest of all are people who follow my blog! /end shameless plug

No comments:

Post a Comment