Sunday, July 17, 2011

Black and Yellow

So Shaq is retired. The Big Diesel is done on the court. Yeah, it's sad and all, but there is so much potential for this guy in his post-retirement years. He is gonna join TNT in the booth, but I have bigger ideas for this bigger man. I was chillin at Jeff's last night and we were talking about this, and this is what we came up with.

Via Tweet, Shaq has thrown the Yao/Shaq vacation idea. So let's put these two giants in a car and travel them across country. Have some cameras following them. Have em pop in unexpected at random hotels, motels, campgrounds, restaurants, zoos, theaters, museums, etc. How awesome would this be? Shaq is hilarious, and Yao is a giant Chinese man which would provide it's own hilarity even if Yao isn't funny himself.

The best part is the title. It'd be called "Black & Yellow". I'm not quite sure about the PC level of this, but it's gotta happen. It's such a simple idea, but this day and age of "Ex-Wives Club", "America's Got Talent", "Happily Divorced", as well as plethora of other absolute shit, there is no way people wouldn't watch this. It wouldn't have staying power, but it would have a very successful first season, I guarantee it.

Tunes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_0Y25cXPRI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd_W_x3nclY


Edited random thought: I've never seen a movie on TV with more bleeped out words than Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo.

Another edit - It has been brought to my attention that Oprah and an alleged she-lover already came up with this idea, which instantly makes this idea suck. But "Black & Yellow" is still a funny ass name for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment