Wednesday, July 20, 2011

rantrantrant

I was gonna write a "pet peeves" type thingy here, but I decided that would be really lame. What's more boring than reading a list of complaints that some random dude on the internet has? Cool bro, no one cares. So instead of that, I'm going to focus on one thing that annoys me, and that is complainers. More specifically, people when people start conversations just so they can complain. I understand the reason behind it, everyone likes when people give them attention and feel some pity for them, whether or not the ego allows them to admit it. Sometimes people need to vent, and that's alright. But when you go out and fish for pity and attention, you are just being annoying and it makes any real pity hard to muster when you are too busy thinking to yourself, "Just shut up, no one cares about your problems." But the absolute worst part is when I do it, because I am guilty. In fact I caught myself doing it twice in a short span today. Both of them were via text message, which possibly makes them worse. If I were on the other end of those conversations, I would have thought "It would be difficult for this guy to be any whinier", so I really can't blame them for any negative cognitions. (Not sure why spell check says that's not a word...) So if those friends of mine are reading this, please accept my whole-hearted apology, as I am always on the path of self-betterment, this is a focal point of my improvement. And to those who do this all the time, stop, because you're annoying.

No worries readers, the irony/hypocrisy of me complaining about complainers like me is not lost upon me.
Link


iTunes update: 2322 songs. I've gotten to the stage where I want to start remaking my playlists, but I don't have enough music to make any ones with any real substance. I have four 10 song playlists. It's really depressing.

TUNES!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCPkgAIANys

While this guy may have an awful stage name (really, the Weeknd? That's the best you could come up with?), he's makes some smooooooth music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKx6CvLKKRA&feature=fvst

No comments:

Post a Comment