It's the middle of August, and it's almost time to usher in a new season. It's time to quit your shitty summer job that you hate and get back to school. And before I pounce across the pond for a semester, I gotta take care of unfinished business stateside. You know, paying that last bill, cleaning your room, collecting that $20 your little brother owes you, buying your friend a hat because your dumbass lost it almost two years ago and paid him back, etc. Just the typical stuff. So now that my business is settled around these parts, it's time for an adventure. An adventure filled with unknown places, new friends to be made, and plenty of academics (the most important one, duh)! But while these new beginnings are exciting and all, there is plenty to miss back in good ol' Minnesota. So I'm gonna pour one out for all the homies that won't be with me right here, the GAC crew, the Cloudians, the family, and all the miscellaneous friends who don't fit into those big three categories. I'm gonna miss all. I will still be writing as much as I can, so don't forget to check back for updates. We will be in touch, America.
iTunes update: 2600 on da nose. Almost half way back to normalcy.
Tunes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGVACiASMU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43vzifZbPMo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJPU_ssn_s
No comments:
Post a Comment