Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dogz iz better than catz!

Consider the life of a human. What are your goals? You want to be successful. You want to have money. You want to be happy and healthy. You want to be liked. You want to be loved. You want a family, yada yada bullshit etc. Your life is complicated, you gotta a lot of things to worry about.

Consider the life of a dog. The dog only has one goal in life, and that's to get his back scratched. They don't need anything else, the only things a dog's limited brain can grasp comes with getting their back scratched. Nothing else even matters to them. My dog gets up at 3:00am when I get home, out of bed, and down the stairs because he knows he will get his back scratched. I personally don't know if I have enough passion for anything in life that would get me out of bed at 3:00am and down some stairs. Maybe if you told me Chris Kluwe wanted to play DOTA with me I'd get up. But that's it.

Dogs are the coolest.

Just think about that.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kse5Tn8WE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myvRZd-KOME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53hindKbUyI

No comments:

Post a Comment