I'm gonna start off by saying Norway is the most beautiful country in the world. Everywhere you look there are trees and hills. It's phenomenal. A cruise through some fjords was one of the coolest things I've ever done.
On top of the awesome site seeing, we gotta party with a bunch of cool Swedes we met on the boat. Hopefully we can have a little reunion in southern Sweden. This potential awesome party in southern Sweden completely makes up for the broken/dislocated/sprained/I-don't-want-to-go-to-the-doctor-to-find-out thumb. All-in-all, it was an exciting weekend. It was so fun I forgot that I was actually supposed to be at Oktoberfest with the Ryan Schmidtman.
So anyway, Friends is an absolutely awesome TV show. I never really watched it before tonight, I might have picked up an episode or two here and there. But I was never into it. I just randomly hopped into the beginning of one of those apparently classic Friends marathons in the middle of season two. I planned on just sitting down for an episode while I waited for my chicken Parmesan to bake, but I went through six and ended up missing almost the entire Vikings game, which was probably for the better. When I first started watching, the group was arguing about money and how half of them could afford shit and the others couldn't, Ross was with Julie the Asian chick, and Joey and Matthew Perry were losing a baby on the public bus. I went through the whole Rachel-Ross fiasco and I was hooked. I am absolutely watching this show from now on. I want to cry for Ross right now. I will no longer be productive ever.
/endrant
Anyway, here are three of my favorite albums of all time:
Kind of Blue
Cracked Rear View
More Than You Think You Are
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment