Monday, September 5, 2011

Just a check in

I haven't written anything in awhile, as I've been pretty busy doing Denmark things, like going cod fishing in the Baltic, going to futbol games, and drinking. It's all good fun. Again, I might not come home, just gonna invite all my friends out to live with me here. That would probably be best for all parties involved. I just wanted to check in so everyone knows I'm alive. Very much surviving and thriving. I figured I would share some of my gourmet meal recipes that I have developed with my culinary genius while over here. The first one is called a grilled sloppy cheese sandwich.

- One pound hamburger
- A bunch of ketchup
- A little less barbeque sauce than ketchup
- A plop or two or three of mustard
- 6 slices of cheese
- Two slices of bread
- Butta

Cook the hamburger then mix in your sauces into the meat to make sloppy joes. Then wrap up a whole bunch of the meat inside the 6 slices of cheese. Butter the outside of your bread, put the cheese ball of goodness between the slices, and grill it. Let cool. Dip in Sriracha..



The second is the grilled hot dog cheese.

- 3 hot dogs
- 4 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- Butta

Figure it out. And then dip it in Sriracha.



The third is stir fry.

- Rice
- Chicken
- An assortment of veggies
- Soy sauce

Cook the rice. Cook the chicken. Cook the veggies. Smother in soy sauce. Smother in Sriracha.





So that's about the extent of my cooking. It's a work in progress. As my skill increases, which it will rapidly, I will share the best. Even thought they will all be awesome.


And my tunes for the day are the last three songs that came up on iTunes shuffle. Deal wit it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqAvR5epLeI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3tyzbS0aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJXv2qBuLIk

No comments:

Post a Comment